Shoot with a model and gain practical skills so that you become competent at working with studio lighting.
Photography Courses London36exp Photography Courses London are suitable for all photographers from beginner to aspiring professional. Every course we offer is led by an experienced professional who has specific skills to teach you. Whether you are just starting out on your photography journey, or are looking for a photography workshop to gain specific skills, our London based courses will give you the ability you need.
Our London Photography Courses
Tap into a wealth of knowledge & experience from the photographers at 36exp.
Unleash your speedlight and find out how to shoot urban portraits using off camera flash.
Take control of your camera on our Beginner Photography Course.
Use on and off camera flash to create both natural and dramatic portrait shots.
Shoot some of London’s iconic architecture and improve your photography skills.
Shoot a bride and groom in a church and learn about the wedding business.
Find out how to use Lightroom to edit and organise your photos.
Thinking about turning your hobby into something that makes you some money?
Understand the fundamentals of photography with our online course for just £25.
A workshop to enhance your knowledge and skills in portrait photography.
Develop your street photography style and capture images of people and places.
5 reasons to choose a 36exp Photography Course in London
- Learn from experienced, professional photographers who all work full time and have loads of knowledge and experience to share on our courses. In addition to being experienced photographers, we are all experienced teachers which means we can explain and demonstrate sometimes tricky subjects clearly and practically.
- Free, ongoing support after the course. Ask us anything related to the London photography course you completed, and we'll help you out with things you're finding difficult or would like feedback on.
- Discover London's best locations for photography. By learning with 36exp you will be taken to the best venues and places for photography courses in London. That could be a professional studio, London's Southbank or a graffiti filled tunnel.
- We are rated as 5/5 by our customers who review us on Facebook and Google.
- 36exp is run by photographers for photographers. This means we share your passion for photography and that's why we set up 36exp in the first place. We strive to give you the best photography learning experience possible.
Meet the 36exp Team
Andrew Mason is a professional photographer and the founder of 36exp.
Steve Franck is a professional editorial and commercial photographer.
Adam Riley is an award winning, full time professional Wedding Photographer.
Which London Photography Course is right for you?
If you'd like to find out how to use your camera properly to take great photos, check out our beginner photography courses where you'll learn to use your camera to create images you're happy with.
To further develop your photography skills, and to learn specific skills we have a range of intermediate photography courses where you can develop your abilities in specialist areas of photography.
Do you want to turn your photography enthusiasm into a career? Develop your portfolio while gaining valuable experience on our advanced photography courses in London.