Take to the streets on our Creative & Street Photography Workshop, where you will push your creative skills and learn more about your camera and your creativity. You will learn:
- Effective composition and exposure techniques to create strong images
- How to analyse what goes into your shot and achieve photos with impact and interest
- How to build narrative and tell a story with your photography
- Techniques to get you and your camera ready to capture ‘the decisive moment’
- History of street photography, plus information on legalities surrounding the subject
- Discussion on what makes good street photography
- How to build relationships with subjects and get candid portraits
You know your ISO from your f-stop, but you want to gain more skills and improve your photos. Where better to learn than out on the streets of London?
The workshop begins with a presentation and discussion, but the majority of the day is spent out with your camera, learning and creating images.
You are supervised, in a small group, all day by the instructor, who will provide ideas, guidance and technical know how so that you will learn how to take more interesting, rewarding and creative photographs.
Who knows, this could be the start of something.
The workshop takes place around the Bankside area of London, and attendees will be emailed with the meeting point.
Limited to 7 participants.
|Date (raw)||Date||Workshop||Price||Location||Book Now||Category|
|Sunday, 19 May 2013||Sun 19th May||Creative & Street Photography Workshop||£95.00||London||Book Now||street|
|Saturday, 8 Jun 2013||Sat 8th Jun||Creative & Street Photography Workshop||£95.00||London||Fully Booked||street|
|Sunday, 23 Jun 2013||Sun 23rd Jun||Creative & Street Photography Workshop||£95.00||London||Book Now||street|
|Saturday, 20 Jul 2013||Sat 20th Jul||Creative & Street Photography Workshop||£95.00||London||Book Now||street|
|Sunday, 18 Aug 2013||Sun 18th Aug||Creative & Street Photography Workshop||£95.00||London||Book Now||street|
“Just wanted to say thanks again for a great day on Saturday – it felt very creative, and as someone who has previously only ever been out shooting alone, I really liked being part a group.”
“Thanks again for the day, everything I’d hoped for and a lot more.”