Imagine if the photos you took were usually captivating, impactful and interesting, and that they grabbed attention and pulled people in.
On our Composition & Creativity Workshop in London you will discover the answer to the following questions:
– How do you create a photo that looks good every time?
– Why do some images make you stop and look, and why do other hold no interest?
– Why do some of your photos look great, but others don’t?
This workshop has been developed so you can develop composition and creative skills which will help you see like a photographer, it will help you create photos with balance, interest and appeal to the eye of the viewer.
After completing the course your will be able to create the best possible shot in any given situation because you will possess a set of compositional and creative ‘rules’ that you can apply when taking a photo.
You’ll spend the majority of the workshop taking photos under guidance and getting feedback on your photos. At the end of the day, you will be able to make your photos stand out from the ordinary.
Topics covered on the workshop include:
– How composition makes a huge difference to your photos
– The rule of thirds, leading lines, shapes, patterns and diagonals
– Seeing like a photographer – what to look out for, and what to photograph
– Understanding, using and incorporating different lighting conditions
– What to include and exclude in your image to achieve the result you want
– How to think like a photographer and understand why are you taking each photo
– Suggestions for progression by setting yourself a goal or mini project
This is a non-technical, creative workshop. It doesn’t matter what sort of camera you have, but it is aimed at people who have an understanding a basic photography principles.
The workshop runs from 10.30am-3.30pm and take place in the City of London. You’ll meet your tutor in cafe before starting the workshop. Full joining details will be sent to attendees.
Price – £85, limited to 8 participants.