Capture The Diversity Of London Along The River At Night
On this night photography workshop we'll take you to two special locations for photographing London at night.
Starting in the east, we'll first capture the modern architecture of Canary Wharf over the water to create an image like this:
Then, following a 15 minute ride on the Thames Clipper, we'll head west and visit a second, contasting location where you'll have the opportunity to photograph Tower Bridge and the Shard, to create photos like these:
On this 2.5 hour evening workshop, you will be led by a professional photographer, who will take you and a small group of photography enthusiasts to locations along the Thames.
Shooting from the shores of the Thames at low tide gives a unique perspective and presents excellent opportunities for night photography.
We'll explain all the techniques you need to take amazing photos at at night including:
- how at achieve correct exposure for the best night photos
- composition techniques to make your images stand out
- techniques for maximising the reflections and colours on the water
- camera settings so that your images look really impressive
- and if you need it, we can help you with any other questions you may have along the way
We will give you as much guidance as you need on the evening.
A camera with manual mode is required and a tripod.
The workshop starts at Canada Water tube station. From there we have a 15 minute walk to our first location. After shooting Canary Wharf, we will travel down the river on the Thames Clipper (cost £6.50) towards Tower Bridge. We will finish close to Monument and Bank stations. Attendees will be sent detailed joining instructions.
The workshop runs for approximately 2.5 hours from 6.30pm.
Book your place on the East to West Night Photography Workshop.
Latest posts by Andrew Mason (see all)
- How to Find Wedding Photography Clients - Thu, 22nd Aug 2019
- Protected: Derelict House Shoot - Tue, 20th Aug 2019
- The 5 Best Landscape Photography Locations In London - Fri, 9th Aug 2019