We've worked with many types of companies, like these:
Delivery of a photography based team building session for the Visual Merchandising Team at the Regent Street Store.
Advice on set up of in house studio and training staff on lighting for product and portrait photography for magazine publication.
Advice on set up of in house studio and training of staff on photographing their range of clothing for their website.
The Future Laboratory
Training for staff on techniques for filming interviews, including camera set up, lighting, sound recording and editing.
If you're part of a company or organisation where staff need training on anything photography or video related we can help. Types of training we can provide include:
- How to create professional photos of your products
- Creating portraits and headshots for websites, profiles and promotional materials
- Use of Phototshop, Lightroom and most other editing applications
- How to video an interview, create a webinar or film an instructional video, and how to edit it
- Basic photography and camera skills training for staff
It's this easy to create your own professional photography, so why not do it yourself?
We can work with you no matter what your current level of knowledge is.
And we can provide advice and consultancy if you're setting up a studio.
We deliver creative team building days and workshops based on photography, using smartphones and cameras. We have some clever techniques which will get your staff thinking creatively about your company's objectives while they enjoy themselves and create something.
And a few testimonials:
[tpsscode themes="theme3" category="238" order="ASC"]
Contact us to find out more.