Develop your wedding photography portfolio and increase your experience of photographing a bride and groom on our Wedding Portfolio Builder Shoot.
Are you an aspiring wedding photographer? Do you want to shoot more weddings? Do you want more wedding photography images in your portfolio? If you answered yes to these questions, read on…
On this shoot, you will have the opportunity to work with two brides and two grooms in and around a church to create images like these:
The shoot takes place on Saturday 18th August at St Georges Church in Bloomsbury.
The shoot is 4 hours long, and will have two couples styled as a bride and groom. You will work with a tutor in a small group to create images of the two couples in and around the church.
Format of the shoot:
– Short presentation on ideas for posing the couple
– Shoot with couple one in the church and grounds
– Shoot with couple two in the surrounding area
36exp tutors will be on hand to provide technical knowledge, creative tips and guidance throughout the shoot.
The session runs from 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
What you get on this shoot:
– The chance to photograph two couples styles as a bride and groom
– Loads of bride and groom images for your portfolio
– Guidance from 36exp tutors on posing and getting the best shots
– All important experience of photographing a bride and groom
– Technical and creative input and knowledge to help you when you shoot a wedding
Book your place now.