Lightroom Online Course
Edit Your Photos & Optimise Your Workflow
About this course...
Are you concerned that you're not getting the most out of your photos?
Do you wish you could edit your photos to make them look exactly like you want them to?
Fancy doing something to fix that?
This series of three, live, online workshops will help you master editing your photos using Lightroom, so your pictures fulfil their potential.
All of the fundamentals of Lightroom will be demystified so you can confidently edit you photos and take them to the next level.
Once you learn how to use Lightroom properly you will be able to take your images from flat to eye catching very quickly, and you'll have the ability to find any image on your hard drive in a flash.
You can apply what you learn in this course to photos of people, cities, wildlife, nature, landscapes or whatever you want.
Use Lightroom to take your photos to the next level
An online course, over 3 sessions.
£99, which includes:
Times And Dates
Starts 7.15pm on Tuesday 18 January.
Then 7.15pm on Tuesday 25 Jan and Tuesday 1 Feb.
Book Now To Join The Sessions
Here at 36exp we use Adobe Lightroom for 99% of our post-production work. It is the best solution for organising, finding, distributing and editing photos. It's inexpensive and it works really well.
Top reasons to use Lightroom:
• It's a powerful, yet simple, way of organising your photos so you can quickly find any photo (once you set it up properly).
• It's a very good and quick image editor which enables you to make your photos look extra good.
• You can easily share photos by creating books, emailing photos, or upload to the web straight from Lightroom.
On these 4 workshops you will discover that Lightroom is easy to use and makes a powerful improvement to your images and your workflow
Lightroom Course Content:
- Image editing basics including understanding of image file types and resolution
- How to set Lightroom up so it all runs smoothly and puts you in a very good position to manage your photos in the future
- How to store and organise your images in Lightroom so you can always find the images you need
- Creating a catalogue
- Importing photos from your camera or from your hard drive
- Keywords, rating, flagging and creating a workflow so you can easily select and work on your best images
- Editing both the entire image or parts of the photo with sliders, brushes, graduated filters and spot healing
- How to enhance and correct contrast, curves, saturation, sharpening, white balance
- Developing your photos by adjusting shadows, highlights and clarity
- How to work with and save editing presets
- Black and white conversions
- How to edit whole batches of photos
- Creation of collections and smart collections
- Techniques for certain types of photos such as portraits and landscapes
- Exporting photos from Lightroom for email, prints and web
Once you delve in there are thousands of features. The aim of this workshop is to set you up properly with Lightroom and give you a solid foundation to build on.
You'll need a computer with Lightroom installed and some images, ideally raw files. Lightroom can be a trial version.
We will use both Lightroom Classic and the web version.