Head into the dark with your camera, a 36exp tutor and a bunch of coloured lights on our light painting workshop to create light orbs, electric smoke and more.
We’ll supply all of the lights and will guide you through the process of creating amazing images like these.
The format of the workshop will be:
- Meet at Clapham South Tube Station for 6.30pm.
- We’ll explain the principles of light painting and demonstrate the techniques you’ll use.
- The group will then practice creating their own light orbs, electric smoke and wave forms under guidance, using the equipment we supply and you’ll create your own light orb and electric smoke photos.
- Then, we’ll create a shot with multiple light orbs.
- Workshop will end at approximately 8.30pm.
You’ll need to bring a camera which has a manual mode and a tripod. If you don’t have a tripod we have a couple of spares.
Attendees will be emailed with the exact meeting location and contact details for the tutor.