Join our Long Exposure Photography Workshop and develop techniques so you can create unique images of London landscapes and architecture.
Long exposure photography requires the use of ND filters so you can use long shutter speeds to create interesting effects with clouds, water and movement. Capturing images like this requires excellent technique and some knowledge. By joining this workshop you'll be guided in the techniques needed.
- Calculating exposures correctly when using ND filters
- Achieving focus so you have the sharpest possible images
- Using ND, graduated and polarising filters to achieve dramatic effects
- In camera techniques to achieve the best quality images, and steps you need to follow every time so you don't ruin potentially great shots
- Understanding your histogram to get the best images for editing
- Editing techniques in Lightroom
On this workshops you'll travel from west to east through central London, capturing some iconic views in a way that's way more interesting than the usual images you see. And we'll also visit hidden alleyways and locations that give you more abstract views.
You'll require a camera, tripod, 10 stop ND filter and a polarising filter for this workshop, plus a remote trigger. A graduated ND filter is also useful but not essential. Contact us if you have any questions.
The workshop takes place on Saturday 12th January from 9am until 5pm and costs £175.
Book your place now: