Create stunning night time photos of the London Eye, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Bridge with light trails.
This Night Photography Workshop which explores some of London's best locations for shooting at night.
Example images that you'll be able to create on this workshop:
We'll explain all the techniques you need to take amazing photos at night including:
– how at achieve correct exposure for the best night photos
– composition techniques to make your images stand out
– techniques for maximising the reflections and colours on the water
– camera settings so that your images look really impressive
– settings so you can take photos with colourful and creative light trails
– and if you need it, we can help you with any other questions you may have along the way
We will give you as much guidance as you need on the evening.
A camera with manual mode and a tripod is required.
Our Night Photography Workshop around the London Eye and Westminster starts at 7pm and finishes at 9pm. Attendees will be sent detailed joining instructions.