Our wedding photography course in central London is all about setting you up to be a successful wedding photographer.
This course will help you make the most of that opportunity.
On our wedding photography course, you will build your portfolio by photographing a bride and groom in and around a church. You will also learn about the wedding photography business from a top professional wedding photographer.
Learn From An Award Winning Photographer
The tutor, Adam Riley, is a multi award winning wedding photographer based in Cheshire.
The course gives valuable insight into wedding photography so you will be prepared to shoot a wedding and run a successful business.
On the day you will shoot both inside and outside the church. You will learn how to document moments that reflect emotion and produce images that tell the story of a wedding day.
In addition, Adam will pass on his experience so you can run a successful wedding photography business.
Content Of The Wedding Photography Course
- Gain experience of shooting a bride and groom. You will photograph a bride and groom inside the church and outside. You'll learn valuable techniques such as how to work with tricky lighting conditions and how to pose the couple. Adam will also explain where and when you should be so you get the best shots on the wedding day
- Technical skills. Adam will explain how to deal with the technical challenges of shooting a wedding so you maximise the number of great shots you take.
- Practicalities of shooting a wedding so you can plan for the day and get the equipment selection right.
- Adam will explain his approach to wedding photography and you'll find out how he sets out to achieve his shots.
- Editing and post production. Using your images Adam will explain which images he would choose and show you how to edit them for the client so you tell the story of their day.
- Business of wedding photography. You will find out how to build your profile, how to price your work and how you can get found by customers. Adam will talk in depth about his journey to becoming a top wedding photographer so that you can learn from his experience.
Build Your Wedding Photography Portfolio
The venue for our wedding photography workshop is St. Saviours Church in Pimlico, London. It's a beautiful church with loads of areas for shooting so you'll have the opportunity to shoot realistic wedding photos of the bride and groom.
Only 8 places are available on this workshop.
The course location is St. Saviours Church in Pimlico, London and full joining instructions will be sent to all attendees.
The course starts at 10am and finishes at 5.30pm.
Adam Riley documents weddings throughout the UK. He is a winner of Professional Photography Magazine's ‘Reportage Wedding Photographer of the year‘. His unique ability to capture the emotion of the wedding day are in high demand. Adam is a multi-award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association.
All images are copyright of Adam Riley.