On our one day wedding photography course in central London you will learn about setting up a successful wedding photography business, and build your portfolio by photographing a bride and groom in and around a church.
The tutor, Adam Riley, is a multi-award wining wedding photographer based in Cheshire.
The one day workshop is designed will give you a valuable insight into wedding photography, so you will be prepared to shoot a wedding, and run a successful business.
The workshop will take place in a church in central London, and you will be able to shoot both inside and outside the church. With Adam, you will learn how to document moments that reflect emotion and personality and produce images that tell the story of a wedding day.
In addition to this, Adam will also pass on his experience of setting up and running a successful wedding photography business.
CONTENT OF THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
- Gain experience of shooting a bride and groom. You will photograph a bridge and groom inside the church and outside. You'll learn valuable techniques such as how to work with tricky lighting conditions, how to track the bride and groom as they walk down the aisle, and how to pose the couple. Adam will also explain where and when you should be for some of the best shots on the wedding day
- Technical skills. Adam will explain how to set up your camera to maximise the number of great shots you take including mastering autofocus and controlling exposure
- Practicalities of shooting a wedding including planning for the day and equipment selection
- Adam will explain his approach to wedding photography, and you'll find out how he sets out to achieve his shots
- Editing and post production. Using your images Adam will explain which images he would choose, and show you how to edit them for the client and to tell the story of their day
- Business of wedding photography. You will find out how to build your profile, how to price your work, and how you can get found by potential customers. Adam will talk in depth about his journey to becoming a top wedding photographer, so that you can learn from his experience
The venue for our wedding photography course is St. Georges's church in Bloomsbury, central London. The location is a beautiful church with loads of areas for shooting a bride and groom. You'll have the opportunity to shoot the bride and groom both inside and outside the church.
Limited to 12 attendees.
Location - St George's Church, Bloomsbury. Full joining instructions will be sent to all attendees.
The course runs from 9.30am until 5pm.
Adam Riley documents weddings throughout the UK. Winner of Professional Photography Magazine ‘Reportage Wedding Photographer of the year‘. His unique ability to capture the emotion of the wedding day are in high demand. Adam is a multi-award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association.
All images are copyright of Adam Riley.